So... is this X threat from 1 scheme, or 1 threat from X schemes, where X is the number of Web-Warriors? I can read it both ways and can't find a specific ruling to point to one or the other. I'm leaning towards 1 threat from X schemes, but.... shrugs?
Risposta: Dopo che Spider-Man è entrato in gioco, rimuovi 1 minaccia da una trama per ogni carta Web-Warrior che controoli (incluso Spider-Man).
- Spider-Man Core Set #1
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Sinister Motives #11
- Spider-Man: Hobie Brown Sinister Motives #17
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Wasp #19
- Spider-Man: Otto Octavius SP//dr #22
- Spider-Man Sinister Motives #30
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker The Rise of Red Skull #45
- Spider-Man: Peter Parker Sinister Motives #49
i think this is a good side deck card for when you have friends that run things like Spiderman (peter parker/miles morales), Ghost Spider, Spiderham, SP//DR , etc causing you not being able to play your ally cards because a unique ally cant be played when Heros with the same name exist on the field (both as an ally and a player's hero card)
there is no image on the main site so i had to check what the artwork was: crazyjackalope.com