A NOOB'S RANDOM THOUGHTS
- For 4 ER (Effective Resources) you get a 2-use Ally and Confuse.
- Confuse is amazing. Preventing the Villain from scheming means one member of the team can get the maximum value of their Alter Ego actions/abilities/cards/hand-size without major threat consequences.
- The greater the Villain’s scheming abilities (base value, triggered abilities, encounter deck boost density), the greater the value of this Ally.
- 2 HP might seem like a weakness, but it in fact means that you get the full 4 ER’s worth of value in 1 turn (2THW/ATK + block + Confuse).
- I estimate playing her between 4 ER and 8 ER of value depending on the board state.
- I think this Ally’s value is way higher than her cost and will almost always play her if she is in hand.
If you found this review helpful, like so that I can write more reviews :)
Good analysis by Francois. A couple of points to add: — Ionichk · 8
She's Avenger traited and her ability is — Ionichk · 8
'enters play' so it triggers when she's returned to play with Rapid Response or Make the Call. — Ionichk · 8